TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by GarryMalone.com Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to GarryMalone.com Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of GarryMalone.com Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on, or through, this Website remains the property of the GarryMalone.com Limited (The RHA) and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by the GarryMalone.com Limited (The RHA). Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, translate, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of GarryMalone.com Limited.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam;” (iv) may violate the Reiki Healing Association’s strict Code of Ethics. You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify GarryMalone.com Limited for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
d. breaching any of the provision above would constitute a criminal offense and the RHA will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
11. When you register on this Website or associated sub domains or membership portals, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
12. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
13. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of GarryMalone.com Limited or that of our affiliates.
14. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
15. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them or their advertised credentials, products and services. It is the responsibility of the user to use their own due diligence and check the credentials and reliability of any products or services including in any external links.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
17. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that GarryMalone.com Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
GarryMalone.com Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
18. Whilst GarryMalone.com Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
19. GarryMalone.com Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
20. GarryMalone.com Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
22. To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
23. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, GarryMalone.com Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
25. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
26. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
28. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
29. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause/sub-clause as is permitted by law.
30. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
31. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Terms of Sale
32. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
33. Access to Reiki Healing Association products and services may vary according to the availability of this website and any associated sub domains and maybe subject to delays resulting from technical issues or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
34. GarryMalone.com Limited (The RHA) has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the content, colours, images and audio sound quality of our products that appear on this website. GarryMalone.com Limited (The RHA) cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
35. In order to contract with the GarryMalone.com Limited (The RHA) you must be over 18 years of age. GarryMalone.com Limited (The RHA) retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the PayPal account or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order: this email will also include your membership information and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until you have completed registration giving access to our membership portal. Only those products and services listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of the order will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices, which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any product or service, which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on our website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and in the case of a subscription service ensure that your credit or debit card details are vaild and accurate so any future subscription payments can be processed as needed.
(d) Refund Policy
Due to the digital nature of all the products and services sold on this site and its associated sub domains, unless expressly stated on the sales or offer page no refunds can be given in any circumstances. This is to protect our intellectual property and content, as there is no way of ‘returning to us’ a digital product or service for a refund as you normally would with physical products.
By placing an order on this Website or associated sub domains, you consent to the refund policy stated on the product or services sale page. To view the RHA Refund Policy please click on the following: Refund Policy.
36. Content uploaded to the site by Members (such as to the Reiki Directory or blog) may be used in marketing materials (including but not limited to social media, email, website, blog, Universal Life Magazine, Testimonals).
Linking To This Website
37. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer As To Ownership Of Trademarks, Images Of Personalities And Third Party Content
38. Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with GarryMalone.com Limited (The RHA) and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to GarryMalone.com Limited (The RHA).
39. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GarryMalone.com Limited (The RHA), its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, volunteers and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
40. GarryMalone.com Limited (The RHA) shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
41. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments via our online contact form on this website.
42. If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
43. The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and GarryMalone.com Limited (The RHA). Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by the director/s of GarryMalone.com Limited (The RHA).
GarryMalone.com Limited details
44. GarryMalone.com Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 05798087 whose registered address is Rowan House, London Road East, Amersham,, Buckinghamshire, HP7 9DH and it operates the Website https://reikihealingassociation.com/.
You can contact GarryMalone.com Limited by email on email@example.com.
45. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
Last Updated: 6th October 2021