THE REIKI HEALING ASSOCIATIONS
PLEASE READ OUR COOKIES POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Scope of this policy
2. This policy applies between you, the user of this Website, and us, Malone Inc Limited, the owner and provider of this Website.
3. When you visit the Website, and before your Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of these cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
What are cookies?
5. A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
6. This Website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products and services.
Types of cookies
8. Cookies are either:
(i) Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
(ii) Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. For example, we use persistent cookies for Google Analytics to track data like the number of returning visitors. Or, for example, we track which visitors have submitted our sign up forms so we can avoid showing the same form to them again.
This Website uses the following cookies:
a. Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
b. Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
c. Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookies.
d. Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
9. You can find a list of the cookies that we use in the attached Cookie Schedule.
10. We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at
How to control your cookies
11. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser.
12. You can switch off cookies at any time, however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
13. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
14. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Changes to this policy
16. The Website is owned by Malone Inc Limited incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 14300339 whose registered office is at Rowan House, London Road East, Amersham, HP7 9DH
17. You may contact us:
a. by email at email@example.com.
b. using the contact form on the Website.
This policy was created on 16 November 2022.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Cookies that we use on the Website:
Strictly necessary cookies
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Name of cookie: Strictly necessary cookies
Purpose of cookie: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
We use the following functionality cookies:
Name of cookie: Functionality cookies
Purpose of cookie: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
Name of cookie: Performance cookies
Purpose of cookie: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
We use the following targeting cookies:
Name of cookie: Targeting cookies
Purpose of cookie: We use this cookie to enable us to show you adverts while you are browsing our website and other websites on the internet.
Last Updated: 25th May 2023