The Reiki Oiler
I am a Level 3 Usui Reiki Master Practitioner in the Rochester and Finger Lakes regions of western New York State. I am working towards becoming a Teacher of Reiki. I was first introduced to Reiki when I received it myself during chemotherapy treatment for my stage 4 endometrial cancer. The sessions I received during my treatments were at once extremely relaxing and very powerful. I believe that Reiki, combined with standard western medicine, helped save my life. It certainly changed the course of it.
I was blessed to get into remission and almost immediately sought out a Reiki teacher, beginning my journey as a practitioner. I desired to learn Reiki first and foremost as a self-care methodology. As I practiced, I realized that there was a reason I survived my cancer, and I believe that reason is to bring this amazing, healing practice to anyone who is open to receiving it. I previously worked in public education and have now done a complete career shift.
When possible, I utilize the energy of essential oils in my practice. Reiki and essential oils can help improve our responses – and even our pets responses – to so many areas of life: birth, the ability to relax, stress, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, emotional trauma, side effects from cancer treatment, healing after surgery, chronic fatigue, transition from this life into the next, and so much more. I believe there is nothing in this world that Reiki can’t improve at the energetic level. We are all connected with each other and with the universe at the most basic, cellular level. We can effect positive change and healing in our lives simply by opening up our mind, body and soul to that energy, through the practice of Reiki and other holistic modalities.
My practice includes the following:
• Providing in-person Reiki sessions (local, limited availability right now due to covid-19).
• Providing distance (global) Reiki services.
• Providing Reiki to people undergoing cancer treatment, to help ease their response to treatment side effects, at a greatly reduced rate.
• Providing space clearing for your new home or business. (Reiki can help cleanse a space of negative energy or just leftover energy from previous occupants. When moving into a new home or place of business it is important to refresh and cleanse the space, so that it is ready to receive and embrace the new occupants. I utilize an essential oil diffuser and safely burn sage to bring new life into your space.)
• Performing speaking engagements to various groups. I can cover topics such as Reiki and Its Benefits; Surviving and Thriving After Cancer; Holistic Practices for a Healthier You; Mindfulness and Meditation; Life with an Autistic Sibling; How Getting Lost in the Canadian Wilderness Helped Me Find Myself; and more.
• Teaching educational classes on improving health and wellness through the use of essential oils, utilizing various on-line platforms.
• Teaching about and attuning students to angels.
***I am a continuous learner. Currently I am learning about crystals and crystal healing. I will begin to offer the use of crystals in my Reiki practice after receiving my certificate of study.***
***I am a soon-to-be published author as well, with 2 books being released later this year and another in early 2022. ***
Please join The Reiki Oiler on Facebook for updates, inspiration, and other information! You may also email me at any time with questions. Thank you and many blessings to you!
Monday 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Tuesday 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Wednesday 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Thursday 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Friday Closed
Saturday 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
Sunday 01:00 pm - 05:00 pm