Joining a Reiki Association or a Reiki Federation is a good way to add authority and credibility to your own new Reiki business venture and can be a great way to meet and network with other Reiki Practitioners and to acquire the necessary small business skills and training that you will need to establish, develop and build a thriving successful Reiki Practice and/or Reiki Training School.
Of course, there is no legal requirement for you to join a Reiki Association or Reiki Federation to setup and begin practicing and teaching Reiki. However, there are several tangible and intangible benefits that can be gained from becoming part of a like-minded community such as the Reiki Healing Association.
Here are 12 things to consider carefully before joining a Reiki Association or Reiki Federation:
1. Would you like to belong to an established international Reiki Association with members both locally and globally that adhere to a strict code of ethics and professional standards that you can align and connect with?
2. Included in your Reiki Association Membership, would you like to be able to promote your Reiki Practice to new potential Reiki Clients for life?
3. Included in your Reiki Association Membership, would you like to be able to promote your Live Reiki Workshops and Live Reiki Events to new potential Reiki Students for life?
4. Included in your Reiki Association Membership, would you like to add instant Authority and Credibility to your Reiki Website, Blog or promotional material with a branded Reiki Association Logo?
5. Included in your Reiki Association Membership, would you like to add instant Authority and Credibility to your Reiki Practice and/or Reiki School with a Certification of Membership from the Reiki Association of your choice?
6. Included in your Reiki Association Membership, would you like to be able to add even greater Authority and Credibility to your Reiki Practice/School by establishing yourself as a Reiki Expert with the ability to write and publish unlimited quality Reiki Articles on the Reiki Associations website; that you can also sign and link back to your own Website or Blog as the credited author/expert?
7. Would you like access to discounted professional Reiki Insurance, so you can protect your Reiki Practice/School and your intellectual property?
8. Would you like be able to launch your Reiki Practice/School quickly and easily with free and discounted access to Done for You Professional Reiki Client Forms, Manuals, Certificates and Training Toolkits?
9. Would you like access to ongoing Reiki Marketing and Business Training that could help you to build and develop your Reiki Practice and/or Reiki Training School?
10. Would you like access to Free and Discounted personal development and reiki training courses that could help you to develop your knowledge, skill and understanding or Reiki and Running a Small Business successfully?
11. Would you like to be able to network and share ideas and information about Reiki in a safe member only area with fellow like-minded Reiki Professionals?
12. Would you like to be able to Join a Reiki Association that offers a lifetime membership and all its benefits for life for a single one-time investment, or would you prefer to pay an annual subscription year on year?
Armed with the 12 questions above; do the research and due diligence, so you can first make up your mind if joining a Reiki Association is the right business decision for you and secondly, based on your own personal future Reiki Business goals and plans, if you do decide to join a Reiki Association you can then choose intuitively the Reiki Association or Reiki Federation that resonates with you and your Reiki Practice and/or Reiki Training School.
Whatever you decide to do in the future, we wish you great success and happiness in your future Reiki Practice.
Adele Malone RMT