Divine Love Meditation: Connecting to the Heart
RHA Member Shailja Kapur shares a beautiful meditation for Divine Love to connect us to the unconditional source of Divine love and fill our heart with peace.
When we channel healing or meditate, we tap into the Universal Life Force energy, the source of all life and all creation. During these healing moments, we enter into a deeper state of connection with this Universal energy. It is the energy of unconditional love filled with Divine light.
The easiest way is to connect with this Divine love and light is through the ‘Breath’ and ‘Heart’. Breath is a blessing from the Source, the Creator, the Divine intelligence that keeps us alive, it is filled with unconditional love. The heart, a seat of deep love and compassion, acts as a bridge between the earth and the spirit, and a bridge to higher Divine vibrations.
When we place our hands on our heart, we connect to the Heart Chakra. The element of the Heart Chakra is air. I believe this is why we say, “love is in the air.” It has supreme power to spread the unconditional love and light to the Universe for the Greatest Good of All. We feel lighter in a state of higher vibrations when we are filled with positive energy and unconditional love. We radiate divine love to our surroundings. It brings balance and transformation in our energy field and elevates our Universal consciousness.
Here is a simple meditation to connect us to the unconditional source of Divine love and fill our heart with peace:
- Sit in a comfortable position, with your shoulders relaxed and spine erect. Feel yourself safe and supported with Mother Earth. Close your eyes if you are comfortable in doing so. Take a few deep breaths, allowing yourself to fully relax and let go of any tension or stress.
- Say an opening prayer and call upon your guides, spirit guides, ascended spiritual masters, Gurus, spiritual Gurus, angels or anyone you feel guided to support you in this session.3. Place your hands in the Hridaya Mudra which means heart gesture or seal. To form this mudra gently press the thumb, the middle finger and the ring finger together at the tips. Curl the index finger inwards touching the root of the thumb and stretch out the little finger.
- Now bring your awareness to the breath that connects you to the Source, the Creator and opens your heart to the Divinity. Now, visualise you are inhaling this Divine healing energy of love and light from the source and directing it to the Heart Chakra, the seat of love and compassion. As you are inhaling, keep on visualising that you are continuously inhaling the Divine love and light in your breath and filling your heart with it. This healing energy of love and light is so powerful that it is illuminating your heart as it clears out all that no longer serves you. This Divine light is cleansing and purifying you. Feel the divine flow.
- The energetic vibrations of Divine love and light are pouring out from your Heart Chakra, expanding out from your energy field and emanating and flowing in all directions. Enjoy the bliss.
- As you are now empowered and overflowing with the Divine love and light, transmit these high energetic vibrations to anyone you feel guided to and to the Universe for the Greatest Good of All. Take your time to enjoy this divine moment.Thank all the guides for this divine experience. When you are ready to end the session, slowly open your eyes and take a moment to ground yourself in the present moment. Enjoy your high vibes – You are Love! You are Light! You are Divine!
Shailja Kapur is a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master-Teacher. She is a certified Meditation practitioner and a teacher. She practices Reiki with other healing modalities. She conducts both in-person and online sessions. She also practices and conducts Distant Healing, Chakra Healing, Crystal Healing, Dowsing, Candle Healing, Magnified Healing, Breathing Exercises and Guided Meditation. As possibilities are endless with Reiki, she is enthusiastic to experiment with Reiki and share her experiences with the world.
ike this article? Share your thoughts in the comment box below!
And for more Reiki resources, be sure to connect with the Reiki Healing Association on Instagram, where we post daily Reiki inspiration and advice for healing and growth as a Reiki Practitioner or Reiki-enthusiast! And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, where we are pinning positive affirmations and empowering quotes every single day.
Have you read the latest issue of Universal Life Magazine yet? As Members of the RHA you get Exclusive Access to the Magazine, and to access your copy all you need to do is log in to your Member’s Area. You can get a copy of the magazine if you subscribe to our newsletter too!
More Articles For You
- The Beautiful Cho-Ku-Rei: Power in the Palm of Your Hand
- Reiki Vision Board: Releasing the Magic of Vision Boards with Reiki
- Self-Care for Reiki Practitioners
- Just for today I will be Grateful – How to Live Each Day with Gratitude
- Setting Up Your Week For Powerful Reiki Sessions
- What to Expect during a Reiki Session: Our Members Share the most common experiences