Practicing Reiki in the Modern World – Universal Life Magazine – Latest Issue Released
Universal Life Magazine – the Next Issue is here! Universal Life Magazine is a Reiki Magazine for Reiki and Wellness Professionals. In this issue we explore the themes of Reiki in the Modern World.
Technology has undoubtedly been a transformative force in expanding and optimizing various facets of our healing practices, allowing us to reach and connect with clients in unprecedented ways and offer our healing services to a global audience. However, in this remarkable journey of progress, technology has also introduced unique challenges that can intricately complicate our lives and the lives of those we serve.
In this digital age, where screens and devices dominate our daily existence and information and distractions bombard us at a relentless pace, we are faced with the unique paradox of feeling more disconnected from our inner selves and the world around us than ever before. The need for genuine connection, purpose and clarity, has never been more important.
As Reiki Practitioners, we navigate the delicate balance between ancient wisdom and contemporary living. And in this issue we want to explore how the practice of Reiki continues to serve as a powerful source of healing and balance in our fast-paced lives. As trends and fads fade quickly, Reiki remains grounded in its timeless principles, offering a steady anchor in the sea of change. It’s refreshing simplicity invites us to pause and look within, providing a path to peace and honest self-discovery.
In the pages that follow, we invite you to explore the enduring wisdom and healing power of Reiki in the modern world. We have lots of interesting and thought-provoking articles and stories to share with you including a look at the significance of the digital Reiki community, the invaluable role mindfulness can play in our schools, and the ways in which Reiki can act as a healing lifeline for animals affected by natural disasters around the world. Plus, Maria Emeterio, our cover star, gives us an exclusive insight into how social media has transformed her Distant Reiki Sessions.
As we journey through these articles, may you find inspiration, wisdom, and a deeper connection to your own Reiki practice. Each story is a testament to the enduring power of Reiki, which adapts, transforms, and continues to enrich lives.
As always, we’d like to thank everyone that contributed to Universal Life Magazine; we really appreciate the time you took to share your knowledge with the Reiki community and your fellow RHA Members. Namaste.
What is Universal Life Magazine?
Universal Life Magazine is a magazine published by the Reiki Healing Association. This Reiki magazine will bring the RHA members all the latest news, articles and insights on all things Reiki and wellness, to inspire our community of Reiki professional as they work ambitiously to transform lives through their healing soul-work.
At the RHA we have a vision of a world where Reiki is universally accessible so anyone can harness the power of Reiki energy for self-care and healing, and we couldn’t work towards this mission without our extraordinary members, who work both separately and together to help educate, promote and spread Reiki Healing and Teaching to every corner of our planet.
We wanted to give our members a magazine that they could look forward to, with exciting interviews, tips, business advice and perspectives in every issue of Universal Life Magazine.
Our members will feature prominently in the Universal Life Magazine because we want to use the magazine as a powerful way to promote their incredible expertise and work in the reiki industry. We were the first magazine to make a Member our Cover Star!
What articles can we expect from the latest Issue of Universal Life Magazine?
Some highlights from the latest issue of Universal Life Magazine include:
- Harriette-Rose explores the slow living movement that champions the beauty of ‘slow.’ She discusses what we can learn from this mindful philosophy as Reiki Practitioners!
- Cover Star Maria Emeterio explores how Social media has transformed her Distant Reiki Sessions, empowering her to connect with clients in new and powerful ways.
- Compassion in a crisis: Molly Malone discusses how distant Reiki can act as a Healing Lifeline for the animals affected by devastating natural disasters
- Dr. Yiu Kwong Au-Yeung highlights 10 Ways technology can make Reiki more accessible and impactful for your clients.
- Akleema Ali shares her insights into the importance of the digital Reiki Community.
- The Healer’s Heart – we delve into the beauty and the burden of the heart of a healer, exploring the hidden pitfalls of over giving to illuminate the path towards a healthier, more sustainable approach to energy work.
- Finding Peace in an Age of Information Overload: RHA Member Rev. Dr. Tracy Cox, explores the positive role Reiki can play in the fast-paced modern world.
- Gems of Tranquillity: Norman Wilson shared his favourite stress-busting Crystals
- RHA Member Lisa Ferry, explores the importance of mindfulness in schools to help students lift the dark cloud of stress, anxiety and depression.
- Songwriter and Reiki Master Janice Buerkli, shares her unique insights into how music and Reiki can work in synergy to facilitate deep healing and balance.
- The Power of Reiki and Intuition: Aparna Vemula discusses how she fuses Reiki healing with intuitive guidance to add a unique dimension to her Reiki sessions, at a time when the world is opening up to importance of spiritual development.
- Yoga and Reiki: Yoga Teacher and Reiki Master Jessica Schugardt, explains how she works with Reiki to deepen her personal yoga practice and restorative client classes.
- The Art of Positive Self-Talk: we share the science behind self-affirmation, and give some helpful tips for incorporating these healing mantras daily in a meaningful way.
- Ask the Community: Our members share their thoughts on what Self-Reiki is like. – And so much more!
- Interview: This issue, we get to know a little bit about Akeisha Jones, a Reiki Master Teacher from Port Spain, Trinidad.
- And lots more…
How can I get Featured in Universal Life Magazine
If you are a member of the RHA and would like to be featured in the new RHA Magazine – Universal Life – we’d love to share your stories, advice and inspiration with the rest of the RHA community and the wider Reiki Community. To submit an article for publication you can head over to the Member’s Dashboard and select the ‘RHA Submit Article’ Area. Here you will find more information on how you can send us your ideas to get published!
How can I get a copy of Universal Life Magazine
All members of the RHA get exclusive first access to the Universal Life Magazine in their members area. You can also access the magazine by signing up to receive the RHA Newsletter here.
Have you read the Universal Life Magazine yet? Share your thoughts in the comment box below!
And for more Reiki resources, be sure to connect with the Reiki Healing Association on Instagram, where we post daily Reiki inspiration and advice for healing and growth as a Reiki Practitioner or Reiki-enthusiast! And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, where we are pinning positive affirmations and empowering quotes every single day.
More Articles For You
- Self-Care for Reiki Practitioners
- Just for today I will be Grateful – How to Live Each Day with Gratitude
- Setting Up Your Week For Powerful Reiki Sessions
- What to Expect during a Reiki Session: Our Members Share the most common experiences