Universal Life Magazine Latest Issue Explores the 5 Reiki Principles
Universal Life Magazine – the Next Issue is here! Universal Life Magazine is a Reiki Magazine for Reiki and Wellness Professionals. In this issue we explore the themes behind the 5 Reiki principles.
We’re delighted to announce that the Reiki Healing Association has just released the next issue of their Reiki Magazine – Universal Life Magazine – a Reiki Magazine exclusively for Reiki professionals.
This very special issue of Universal Life Magazine as we will be exploring and celebrating the powerful five Reiki Principles given to us by Mikao Usui!
Just for today, I will not worry.
Just for today, I will not be angry.
Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbour and every living thing.
Connecting and learning to understand and appreciate these daily principles, represents a very important part of any Reiki journey.
These spiritual tenets of Reiki guide us not only in our own healing work and practice, but also in every aspect of our lives. They provide a way for us to align ourselves with the energy of Reiki. They set the tone for how we want to show up in the world, and they connect us to every Reiki Master who has gone before.
Importantly, they provide a framework to live each day with intention and meaning, and help us end each day with a grateful heart. When we focus on living in the present moment, and respecting the opportunity each new day brings, our lives improve immeasurably. Of course, making the conscious choice to honour the Reiki Principles each day takes courage and commitment, but that’s why these spiritual precepts are so incredibly transformative and impactful.
Pin this for later! 5 Reiki Principles – Universal Life Magazine
It has been an honour to bring together some of the personal stories that our wonderful Members have shared about their own journeys to embody these sacred principles each day. As we focus and expand upon the Reiki principles, we explore the themes of overcoming worry and anger, finding peace and hope in times of difficulty, showing compassion for all living things and how we can work towards our goals with authenticity and integrity.
As always, we’d like to thank everyone that contributed to Universal Life Magazine, we really appreciate the time you took to share your knowledge with the Reiki community and your fellow RHA members.
What is Universal Life Magazine?
Universal Life Magazine is a magazine published by the Reiki Healing Association. This new Reiki magazine will bring the RHA members all the latest news, articles and insights on all things Reiki and wellness, to inspire our community of Reiki professional as they work ambitiously to transform lives through their healing soul-work.
At the RHA we have a vision of a world where Reiki is universally accessible so anyone can harness the power of Reiki energy for self-care and healing, and we couldn’t work towards this mission without our extraordinary members, who work both separately and together to help educate, promote and spread Reiki Healing and Teaching to every corner of our planet.
We wanted to give our members a magazine that they could look forward, with exciting interviews, tips, business advice and perspectives in every issue of Universal Life Magazine.
Our members will feature prominently in the Universal Life Magazine because we want to use the magazine as a powerful way to promote their incredible expertise and work in the reiki industry.
What articles can we expect from the August 2022 Issue of Universal Life Magazine?
Some highlights from the latest issue of Universal Life Magazine include:
- Garry Malone, the Founder of the RHA, reveals the one mindset hack that will help you overcome crippling overwhelm and burnout so you can move towards your business goals with less worry!
- Embracing Gratitude – Akleema Ali shares her journey to reach 1000 days of Gratitude.
- RHA Members Aparna Vemula shares the kind & compassionate role Reiki played in her challenging fertility journey.
- Gabriella Davidovics recounts her journey to Animal healing and communication, after a invite to work with shelter animals gave her the opportunity to help animals in a way she never imagined.
- Reiki During Homelessness – RHA Member Patricia Herlevi shares her unique personal story of finding strength during homelessness, as she explores how Reiki and the Five Principles can help Practitioners gain wisdom and courage during some of life’s greatest challenges.
- Calming Crystals: 5 Powerful Stones to Help you Worry Less – Reiki Master, and Certified Crystal Practitioner, Norman Wilson, shares his favourite crystals for Calming the Mind, Body & Spirit.
- The Life of a New Reiki Master – Maria Emeterio details how she found her way to Reiki after grief and illness forced her to find new ways to heal. Find out how she learnt to trust her own experiences with energy as she made the transition from Reiki Master to Reiki Master Teacher.
- Rickie Freedman outlines how she has consciously built her Reiki Practice using the Reiki Principles and an unwavering trust in the Universe. She also shares the two principles she has added to her daily practice, which she calls the “Rickie Healing Principles.”
- Linda Dieffenbach takes an important look at how Reiki can help us sleep better, with some self-treatment methods we can all easily add into our sleep routine!
- Nurse Practitioner and Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor, Bridgid Ruden, documents how her understanding and appreciation of the Reiki Principles has evolved over time in light of life’s ups, downs and unexpected challenges.
- Rev. Dr. Tracy Cox, explores the positive role Reiki can play in our work life – especially if we are looking for a new career opportunity.
- Ask our Members: You shared your own interpretations of the Reiki principles and how they have influenced your life and practice.
And lots more…
How can I get Featured in Universal Life Magazine
If you are a member of the RHA and would like to be featured in the new RHA Magazine – Universal Life – we’d love to share your stories, advice and inspiration with the rest of the RHA community and the wider Reiki Community. To submit an article for publication you can head over to the Member’s Dashboard and select the ‘RHA Submit Article’ Area. Here you will find more information on how you can send us your ideas to get published!
If you aren’t a member of the RHA but would still like to get involved, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get a copy of Universal Life Magazine
All members of the RHA get exclusive first access to the Universal Life Magazine in their members area. You can also access the magazine by signing up to receive the RHA Newsletter here.
Pin this for later! 5 Reiki Principles – Universal Life Magazine
Have you read the Universal Life Magazine yet? Share your thoughts in the comment box below!
And for more Reiki resources, be sure to connect with the Reiki Healing Association on Instagram, where we post daily Reiki inspiration and advice for healing and growth as a Reiki Practitioner or Reiki-enthusiast! And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, where we are pinning positive affirmations and empowering quotes every single day.
More Articles For You
- Self-Care for Reiki Practitioners
- Just for today I will be Grateful – How to Live Each Day with Gratitude
- Setting Up Your Week For Powerful Reiki Sessions
- What to Expect during a Reiki Session: Our Members Share the most common experiences
- Get the Latest Issue of Universal Life Magazine
Harriette-Rose is the Brand Director of the Reiki Healing Association, the Editor in Chief of Universal Life Magazine and a proud Reiki Master Teacher. As an Author and Spiritual Entrepreneur, she loves helping the RHA members build the Reiki business of their dreams.